Almond Bundt Cake
INGREDIENTS | CAKE
INGREDIENTS | GLAZE
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10" Bundt pan.
2. Prepare the cake by first, in a large bowl, creaming together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir the almond extract and vanilla extract.
3. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and ground almonds, then beat into mixture, alternating with the milk.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan, then bake in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Remove from pan and let cool for 10 minutes before topping with glaze.
5. Prepare the topping by, in a small bowl, stirring together all glaze ingredients until smooth, then drizzling the mixture over the warm cake.