Vegan Power Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a food processor, pulse nuts, seeds and shredded coconut until fine. Scrape into a large bowl.
3. In the food processor, pulse banana and dates until pureed. Mix into the bowl.
4. Add balance of ingredients to the bowl, adding a few drops of water if necessary if the mixture looks too dry.
5. Stir well then roll mixture out to about 1/2" thick, between two sheets of parchment paper, then use a cookie cutter to cut out rounds.
6. Place cookies on prepared cookie sheet and bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until cookies start to brown around the edges.
7. Remove cookies from baking sheet, cool and then store in an airtight container in the fridge.